How can I give/donate money to Wildback C.I.C:

Wildback C.I.C is currently dormant while Robin and Tra receive training. You will be able to donate one-off or regular monthly donations to Wildback C.I.C. via standing order when Wildback C.I.C becomes active.

How can I give/donate money specifically to Robin and Tra Knox:

If you would like to specifically support Robin and Tra Knox as they continue to step out on their crazy adventure, you can give regular monthly support to Robin and Tra Knox via standing order. Please visit their website alternatively click here to email Robin and Tra, please specify that you would like to support Robin and Tra Knox and we will email you their bank details.

We appreciate your financial support to make the Wildback vision possible.

All our activities and services are specifically designed for our 'guests and day visitors' who either have the Christian faith, have no faith or a different faith. Provided that they understand that the activities/services provided will be underpinned by our Christian belief and accept that they will participate in all the activities / services on that basis. They also understand that they are unable to opt-out of any of our activities and services and we are unable to accommodate any alternative religious worship or practices.